Dog Friendly Wineries in Temecula
at Gershon Bachus Vintners (GBV)
Gershon Bachus Vintners is the most dog friendly winery in Temecula, as we have been told by our guests...
"Soon as we came into the tasting room and the staff saw our puppy Bella,
they came over with a dish of fresh water for her."
~Trish H., Pasadena, CA~
"The winery owners, Christina and Kenny treated our dog like she was their own.
They absolutely love dogs!"
~Bill W., Palm Desert, CA~
How do you make a wine tasting day even better? Bring your dog(s)! Gather your dog's water bowl and some treats and go to where the wine is rated one of the best in Temecula... Gershon Bachus Vintners (GBV). GBV is the most dog friendly place Temecula has to offer.
Soon as you and your pooch enter the Tuscan style tasting room, you will immediately feel the sense of just how dog friendly wineries in Temecula should be. As you enjoy your seated wine tasting experience, your dog(s) can sit right beside you.
How dog friendly is Gershon Bachus Vintners? Does this answer your question...
At GBV your dog(s) are allowed in the tasting room and on the scenic patio overlooking the vineyards.
You and your four legged friend(s) can enjoy the vineyard views from our patio... While you enjoy GBV's award winning wines.
"We've been dog friendly in Temecula since we first opened. We have water bowls,
healthy treats and other friendly dogs to play with."
~Christina Falik, Winery Owner~
Gershon Bachus Vintners is filled with family history dating back to 1922 and they are surely one of the best dog friendly wineries in Temecula. Here at GBV we absolutely love making new four-legged friends.
Gershon Bachus Vintners dog friendly guidelines:
1. Upon entering the Tuscan style villa tasting room please have your dog on a leash.
2. If after a little while and your dog is comfortable, if appropriate, you may let your dog off the leash.
3. As you are enjoying your seated wine tasting, have your dog sitting next or near to, as to let other guests and dogs walk by.
4. Before coming into the tasting room, take your dog for a walk around GBV's beautiful vineyards and grounds.
5. Always "pick up" after your dog.
6. Keep a close eye on your pooch. Sometimes they wonder off to check out other dogs and people, which is fine, just make sure of your dogs safety as well as that of the other wine tasters and dogs.
7. If you need to use the restroom or step outside, make sure to leave your dog with someone you trust. Do not leave your dog unattended.
8. Make sure to relish in your seated wine tasting, as your dog will sense your enjoyment. This will give your dog a truly memorable experience.
9. There are certain people that shy away from dogs. Please be aware if there are any around you and make them feel comfortable knowing your dog is friendly or... politely move.
10. Be prepared. Have some dog friendly treats with you to have your dog enjoy while you are wine tasting.